OP Soccer Club Fees
for Competitive Soccer Fall 2023/Spring 2024
Part of our mission is to keep our fees as low as possible, as we feel it shouldn’t cost a lot for a player/family to play soccer, even at a high level. Below is our player fee structure so families will know what to expect when they sign up for competitive soccer with OP Soccer Club. We don’t think soccer should cost an arm and leg to play. It’s that simple.
Fees per year:
- Registration fee – $600 covers both Fall and Spring seasons (for non-academy players)
- High school players, boys and girls $375, is due at the time of tryouts (playing one season)
- Academy players will also receive speed and agility, skills supplemental training and Vevo match recordings and access to match clips
- Academy non-high school players will be $200
- Academy high-school players will be $125
- The first payment of $200 will be due at tryouts to lock in your spot and the remainder will automatically be deduct 8/1/2023 for U8-U14 non-high school players (Fall and Spring seasons)
- You may also pay in full $600 at the time of tryouts
- There is a $15 convenience fee applied on Blue Sombrero
- Some clubs might have a lower registration fee than OP Soccer Club to appear cheaper on paper, but they will charge you a registration fee, PLUS then charge you a high monthly installment on top of the registration fee, so in the end you’re paying more.
|Fall 2023 / Spring 2024||Competitive/Club||Academy (additional)|
Fees includes: Heartland registration fee, practice field rental and OP Soccer Club. administrative fee for each player for 10 months (covers both Fall and Spring seasons). The goal is to get every competitive team to be able to practice once per week on turf. This could include a practice at Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex, Indian Woods Middle School and other turf locations as they become available.
Fee collection: OP Soccer Club offers payment plans for fees. The first payment is due at tryouts to lock in your spot , and the remainder automatically deducted on August 1st. You may also pay in full.
The cost for the uniform is detailed below. OP Soccer Club will keep the same uniforms for a 2 year cycle. The Fall of 2022 begins a new clothing cycle and Spring 2024 will be our last season in our current kit.
Competitive/club & academy kit for Fall 2023: $275
These additional individual fees will vary by player, according to what clothing they may need and how many tournaments they play in. Typically these are handled by the team manager.
OP Soccer Club. coaching fees are set by the coach but must be in the range set by the Director of Coaching based on number of years of experience and level of coaching license. Please inquire with each coach about their fee.
If some reason a coach doesn’t practice or play over the winter, the fees will be for 7 months. Coaching fee is dependent on the coach.
Fees for playing in tournaments is additional and the number of tournaments your team plays in is up to the coach. Each tournament will cost approximately $40-$60 per player.
It is up to each coach/team if the team will play winter soccer or not. Please ask your coach for details.