Player Registration – OP Soccer Club
Competitive soccer registration – Fall 2023/Spring 2024
For competitive players U8-U19 including all High School players playing in Heartland.
- Registration fee – $600 covers both Fall and Spring seasons (for non-academy players)
- High school players, boys and girls $375, is due at the time of tryouts (playing one season)
- Academy players will also receive speed and agility, skills supplemental training and Vevo match recordings and access to match clips
- Academy high-school players will be $125, Academy non-high school players will be $200
- The first payment will be due at tryouts to lock in your spot and the remainder will automatically deduct 8/1/2023 for U8-U14 non-high school players (Fall and Spring seasons)
- You may also pay in full $600 at the time of tryouts
- There is a $15 convenience fee applied on Blue Sombrero
- Some clubs might have a lower registration fee than OP Soccer Club to appear cheaper on paper, but they will charge you a registration fee, PLUS then charge you a high monthly installment on top of the registration fee, so in the end you’re paying more.
- List of additional fees (e.g., Clothing, tournaments, coaching) – Click here
Pre-Competitive Soccer Registration (Pre-K through 2nd grade)
This program is open for all players, boys and girls who are in pre-k through 2nd grade. The program is for soccer players who wish to learn the game in a fun-filled environment from qualified & USSF licensed coaches.
Pre-K and Kindergarten – $100 (Early bird registration; regular price is $110)
1st and 2nd grade – $110 (Early bird registration; regular price is $135)
General registration information
Welcome to the OP Soccer Club player registration page. We certainly appreciate your decision to play with OP Soccer Club. We look forward to another successful year full of growth for everyone.
Please use one of the buttons below to register. You will be redirected to Blue Sombrero which is our payment system.
- Only one account needs to be created per family
- Families with existing players should click on family account
- New player families should create a new account