OP Soccer Club Player Registration
Competitive soccer registration – Fall 2021/Spring 2022
For competitive players U8-U19 including all High School players playing in Heartland or MRL.
- Registration fee – $600 covers both Fall and Spring seasons (A 10% discount will be applied to returning players if paid before 5/29)
- The first payment will be due in June and the remainder will automatically deduct 8/1/2021 for U8-U14 players (Fall and Spring seasons)
- You may also pay in full $600 at the time of tryouts
- High school players, boys and girls $300, is due at the time of tryouts (playing one season)
- There is a $15 convenience fee applied on Blue Sombrero
- List of additional fees (e.g., Clothing, tournaments, coaching) – Click here
Pre-Competitive Soccer Registration (Pre-K through 2nd grade)
This program is open for all players, boys and girls who are in pre-k through 2nd grade. The program is for soccer players who wish to learn the game in a fun-filled environment from qualified & USSF licensed coaches.
Pre-K and Kindergarten – $99 (Early bird registration until August 1, 2021; regular price is $110)
1st and 2nd grade – $110 (Early bird registration until August 1, 2021; regular price is $125)
General registration information
Welcome to the OP Soccer Club player registration page. We certainly appreciate your decision to play with OP Soccer Club. We look forward to another successful year full of growth for everyone.
Please use one of the buttons below to register. You will be redirected to Blue Sombrero which is our new payment system.
- Only one account needs to be created per family
- Families with existing players should click on family account
- New player families should create a new account