OP Soccer Club Player Registration
Pre-Competitive Soccer Registration (Pre-K through 2nd grade)
This program is open for all players, boys and girls who are in pre-k through 2nd grade. The program is for soccer players who wish to learn the game in a fun-filled environment from qualified & USSF licensed coaches.
Pre-K and Kindergarten – $99 (Early bird registration closes TBD, regular price is $TBD)
1st and 2nd grade – $110 (Early bird registration closes TBD, regular price is $TBD)
Competitive soccer registration – Fall 2020/Spring 2021
For competitive players U8-U19 including all High School players playing in Heartland or MRL.
- Registration fee – $375 covers both Fall $125 (Discounted due to partial credit from Heartland Soccer Association for cancelation of Spring 2020 season) and Spring seasons – $250
- You may also pay in full $375 at the time of tryouts
- High school players, boys $125 (Discounted due to partial credit from Heartland Soccer Association for cancelation of Spring 2020 season) and girls $250, are due at the time of tryouts (playing one season)
General registration information
Welcome to the OP Soccer Club player registration page. We certainly appreciate your decision to play with OP Soccer Club. We look forward to another successful year full of growth for everyone.
Please use one of the buttons below to register. You will be redirected to Blue Sombrero which is our new payment system.
- Only one account needs to be created per family
- Families with existing players should click on family account
- New player families should create a new account