OP Soccer Club Competitive Tryouts for 2021
- JUNE 8, 2021 (TUESDAY) 12:30 PM TO 10:30 PM (SCHEDULE TBD)
- JUNE 9, 2021 (WEDNESDAY) 2 pm TO 8 PM (SCHEDULE TBD)
- LOCATION: BLUE VALLEY NORTH HIGH SCHOOL (Football practice field – West of baseball field – Map link below)
- Tryout Location: Click Here to See Map
- Blue Valley North High School – 12200 Lamar Ave, Overland Park, KS 66209
- FINAL TRYOUT DATE: SATURDAY, JUNE 12, 2021 9 AM TO 11 AM (ALL AGE GROUPS) ROE PARK, 10400 ROE AVENUE, OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS
- Please plan to have your son/daughter at each day of tryout.
- OP Soccer Club will have open tryouts for all players.
- Players should bring water and should be wearing cleats and shinguards (soccer balls will be provided by the club).
- Registration recommended, walk-ins welcome – No cost for tryouts.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Note: OP Soccer Club has moved player registration to Blue Sombrero from Got Soccer. If have already have a Blue Sombrero account created you can use that one with OP Soccer Club or you can create a new account.
All current OP Soccer Club players wishing to play for OP Soccer Club need to register for tryouts even if they can not attend tryouts. If you are a non-OP Soccer Club player and can not attend tryouts, please contact our competitor director of coaching Tim Chik (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about teams.
Tryout Information for Parents
For competitive soccer, the entire playing year starts at tryouts. OP Soccer Club and every club in the region will hold tryouts the second weekend of June. Everyone wishing to play competitive soccer through OP Soccer Club needs to attend tryouts unless you’ve worked out specific permission through your coach.Tryout schedule
Fall 2021 Age Group Chart – Teams are organized by birth year
|Birth Year||Fall 2021 Age Group|
All players are welcome to attend tryouts, whether or not they have ever played for OP Soccer Club. Players looking for a new team will be identified for all coaches within the age group to meet and evaluate. From there, all coaches in the age group will work together to find the best placement for as many players as possible in that age group.
Each year brings many changes for players across the region. Coaches, members of the OP Soccer Club Coaching Committee and OP Soccer Club board members will be available throughout the entire process to answer any questions you might have.